Remarkable Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A Contemporary flair marks this beautiful home, with its remarkable open layout.
- From the moment you open the front door, the views are instantly all there from room to room.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen with not one, but two islands and a walk-in pantry.
- Dine casually in the nook that has sliding glass doors to a covered deck.
- Or bask in the sun on a large uncovered deck.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy laundry room that saves steps down to the first floor.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,486 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss