Roomy New American Home Plan with Second-level Game Room
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof rests atop this roomy, New American home plan, which stirs a sense of comfort and attraction immediately upon seeing the home. Metal roof accents add a modern touch.
- French doors welcome you inside, where views into the dining and living room are provided. Large windows invite natural light to infiltrate the interior, and a fireplace contributes to the warm ambience.
- The kitchen boasts an oversized island with a secondary bar sink, and the adjoining breakfast nook provides a cozy space for casual meals. A nearby barn door reveals a walk-in pantry, and the neighboring laundry room offers loads of cabinet space for storage.
- The master bedroom juts out from the rear of the home, providing the utmost privacy, and features a lavish, 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 resides off the foyer, with a full bath across the hall.
- Upstairs, a central sitting room leads to three secondary bedrooms, two of which share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The third bedroom shares a full bath with the adjacent game room; a fun space for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,706 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 5"
- Depth: 94' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 943 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick