Rugged Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- A rugged Craftsman exterior belies all the modern comforts within.
- Matching tray ceilings unite the living room and dining rooms that are open to each other.
- Escape to your quiet den with a good book or work from the office.
- In the rear of the home, a large open space combines the kitchen, family room with a fireplace and the nook.
- A huge second floor holds the vaulted master suite with its own sitting area, three bedrooms and a bonus room.
- An open rail in the hall overlooks the foyer below and a second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- Related Plans: For a slightly larger version (3,255 sq. ft.) see house plan 23402JD. Downsize with house plan 23092JD (2,875 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss