Rugged Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Northwest home plan has a rugged look that gives it Craftsman appeal.
- Only 31' wide, the narrow footprint still has a spacious floor plan with an open layout.
- Windows all along the back flood the main floor with light.
- Four bedrooms easily fit onto the upper floor including the master suite with its private bath.
- A laundry closet and loft area provide convenience and extra space.
- The roof is truss construction with a 6 on 12 main pitch and 8 on 12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a 3 car garage and an alternate exterior with house plans 23524JD (2,110 sq. ft.) and 23526JD (1,910 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss