Rugged Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With beautiful timber truss designs, metal roofing and the charming stone skirt this house plan will perfectly compliment your rustic setting.
- Enter into the open floor plan living space where you'll love to entertain family and friends.
- Here you can enjoy the flow of conversation through the great room, dining area and kitchen, and with plenty of windows you won't miss any of you beautiful view.
- Down the hall you can relax in the master suite which displays a grand vaulted ceiling.
- Down another hall in this unique L shaped home you'll find bedrooms 2 and 3 each with large windows to enjoy the view.
- Need more living space or maybe more sleeping space? Down stairs is a large bunk room/game room which features a mini kitchen and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick