Rugged Craftsman with Flex Space and Built-ins
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A serene courtyard leads to the front door of this rugged and flexible Craftsman home plan loaded with charming built-ins.
- Set foot in the foyer and you'll catch a glimpse of the seven windows in the bow-shaped dining room that fills the space with light. The space is open to the great room and kitchen creating a greate open feel.
- The kitchen has a curved island with an eating bar attached great for casual eating.
- A pocket office close by gives you a handy spot to look up recipes or pay bills.
- The main floor owner's suite has a retreat that shares the two-sided fireplace with the bedroom area.
- Flex space to the left of the courtyard would make an excellent spot for an office or a bedroom with its connecting bath.
- Built-in bookshelves line the stairs leading up to the second floor where an additional bedroom connects with more flex space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 587 sq. ft.
- Storage: 43 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12