Rustic 2 Bed Dacha House Plan
About This Plan
- This rustic little cottage is a jewelry box. It was inspired by pre-revolutionary Russian Dachas or vacation cottages for Russian elite.
- Go through monumental columns supported by brick & stone flared bases & step into the 9’-0” first floor entry. Straight ahead is the guest closet and to the right is the powered room. To the left is the living room anchored by a well detailed warming brick fireplace.
- Continue on past the 2’-8” basement door to the well-equipped country kitchen with breakfast bar. To the right is service door top the outside and the stairs to the second floor.
- The upper floor has two bedrooms and generous closets with shelves for shoes & storage.
- The second floor has 8'-0" sidewalls and the ceiling slopes to a flat ceiling at 12'-0" high. The closet ceiling slopes to a 4'-0" kneewall.
- A compartmented bath serves both bedrooms and one bedroom has direct access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available