Rustic 3-Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Wrap Around Porch
About This Plan
- This beautifully styled rustic home plan is perfect in a mountain setting or in the middle of a neighborhood at the edge of town.
- Embrace the outdoors with a wrapped front porch and a large rear porch with windows open all around, the outdoors seep in and fill the spaces with natural light.
- This home is equipped with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in an open floorplan.
- The vaulted great room is open to the kitchen which has a walk-in pantry.
- The main bedroom is also vaulted and has an ensuite bath with double vanities and separate tub and glass enclosed shower.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse orientation with house plan 51838HZ (2,454 sq. ft)
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,195 sq. ft.
- Storage: 39 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick