Rustic 4-Bed House Plan with Loads of Outdoor Space in Back
About This Plan
- Rustic design is perfectly displayed in this 4-bed house plan. The large front porch, dormers and stone skirt columns all add to the rustic curb appeal.
- The foyer leads you to the vaulted great room with a vaulted ceiling, a cozy fireplace and a great view out the back of the home to the covered wrap around back porch. It is open to the dining room and kitchen each of which have flat ceilings.
- The master suite occupies the entire left side of the home. The suite comes complete with a dual sink vanity, a large walk-in shower and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a hall bath. An overlook gives you views to the great room and the foyer. The bonus room gives you 338 square feet of expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick