About This Plan
- A columned entry porch with a flagstone finish introduces this country cottage house plan.
- Windows in the nook provide a view of the lake.
- The great room is visually anchored by a rustic wood-burning fireplace. In the great room, there are 8 feet tall French sliding doors leading to a covered porch with a flagstone floor that could be screened in.
- Across the great room is the entry to a first floor master bedroom with space for reading, as well as a generous master bath with a walk-in closet.
- Just off the entry is the stair to the second floor that has a second master bathroom and bath, and two other bedrooms that share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick