Rustic Country Getaway
About This Plan
- This rustic Country getaway is much larger than it appears from the outside.
- 8' deep covered porches extend across the front and back of the home, offering shelter from the sun and rain.
- The beautiful open layout creates sight lines between the kitchen and the great room.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb and this one comes with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor are joined by a sleeping loft with an open rail that looks into the great room below.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60616ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick