Homespun Cottage with Sleeping Loft
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful Cottage home would look well in the mountains or at a lake.
- Both the front and back have 8' deep covered porches.
- A stone fireplace is the focal point of the great room that has views of the kitchen to the rear.
- The kitchen peninsula eating bar has room for 4 stools or eat at a table in the dining area.
- The master suite is on the main floor and two more bedrooms on the upper floor are joined by a sleeping loft the kids will love.
- The open rail lets them look into the vaulted great room below.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 70537MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available