Rustic Country Home Plan with Rear-wrapping Porch and 3 Bedroom Suites
About This Plan
- A board and batten exterior with timber supports in the front porch and the one that wraps around the back to the right side combine with a standing seam metal roof to give this country house plan rustic curb appeal
- With bedroom suites on each floor, everyone wins with large walk-in closets.
- The open floor plan comes with a vaulted family room that's within sight of the kitchen and dining area.
- A huge rear covered porch spans the width of the house and partially wraps the right side giving you plenty of fresh air space to enjoy.
- A vaulted front porch and an outdoor upper balcony that can be reached by both bedrooms on the second floor given you even more outdoor space.
- Having three master suites makes the home ideal for a group-owned vacation retreat or a splurge for single families who want three luxurious bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 680068VR (2,700 sq. ft.) and an alternate version with house plan 68400VR. Get a version with a garage attached by a breezeway with house plans 68945VR and 680067VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 564 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Right Side Porch: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick