Rustic Country Home with Dramatic Vaulted Floor Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has 10'-deep porches running across both the front and back of the home. Designed for a sloping lot, the ground level is covered by the porch above and there is a 1-car drive-under garage as well.
- Inside, the has has a dramatic vaulted and beamed ceiling in the great room and a floor plan that is open front to back.
- French doors by the breakfast area take you to the covered deck, perfect for al fresco entertaining.
- The master bedroom is on the right and has a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. The second bedroom is across the home for your privacy.
- An unfinished basement gives you room for expansion or storage as well as parking for one car.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68414VR and 68521VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick