Dramatic House Plan with Vaulted Interior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This dramatic house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal an open floor plan vaulted front to back.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and access to a sun room which opens to an deck on the side.
- The master bedroom is on the left and has a walk-in closet and screened porch access. The second bedroom is across the home for your privacy.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion possibilities and room for storage.
- Related Plan: Get a shallower footprint and with house plan 68414VR (1,500 sq. ft.). Eliminate the basement with house plan 68536VR. Get an attached front-facing garage with house plans 68553VR, 68510VR, 68585VR and and 68616VR. And get an attached side-entry garage with house plan 68464VR.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick