Dramatic House Plan with Vaulted Interior
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This dramatic house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal an open floor plan vaulted front to back.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and access to a sun room which opens to an deck on the side.
- The master bedroom is on the left and has a walk-in closet and screened porch access. The second bedroom is across the home for your privacy.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion possibilities and room for storage.
- Related Plan: Get a shallower footprint and with house plan 68414VR (1,500 sq. ft.). Eliminate the basement with house plan 68536VR. Get an attached garage with house plans 68553VR, 68510VR, 68585VR and and 68616VR..
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick