Rustic Country Mountain Home Plan with Optional 2-car Detached Garage
About This Plan
- With all of the charms that come with a cozy cabin plan, this home design offers a great open layout with a wrap around porch and an optional detached 2-car garage.
- An open balcony upstairs offers tall ceilings with great views of the outdoors.
- A large eat-at bar top gives a great opportunity to entertain while leaving plenty of room for your growing family as well.
- The master suite can be found on the main level while the other two bedrooms can be found upstairs with a bathroom to share.
- Available for an additional fee, an optional detached garage can serve as great auto storage or a great shop building for future project (+$250 option). An option breezeway offers cover between the two structure.
- Related Plan: Get a version without a sunroom with house plan 70682MK and an alternate version with house plans 70620MK, 70780MK and 70789MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick