Rustic Craftsman Cottage with Bonus
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone and wood shakes combine with wooden brackets and wood shutters to give this Craftsman home plan its charm.
- A dynamic floor plan offers a combination of public and private spaces all on one level plus the option of a second floor bonus room adding a total of 350 square feet of useable space to the 1,764 square foot main floor.
- The house plan features a split bedroom layout with a private vaulted master suite with his and her walk-ins and five-fixture bath.
- The family room is also vaulted and has expansive views to the back. The kitchen shares these views and the nook gives you access to the lanai which makes a great spot for an outdoor living room.
- A corner walk-in pantry is a nice touch in the kitchen. Counter seating is great for casual meals.
- Off the foyer, a flex room can be used as a study or extra bedroom.
- Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and Bed 3 has its own walk-in closet.
- The basement ceiling height is 8'.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft., 2-car garage) and 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft and a 3-car garage).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.).
- Get a more traditional exterior with house plan 16802WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 159 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 5"
- Depth: 61' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick