Rugged Craftsman Dream Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone and wood shakes combine with wooden brackets and wood shutters to give this Craftsman home its charm.
- A dynamic floor plan offers a combination of public and private spaces all on one level plus the option of a second floor bonus space adding a total of 934 square feet of useable space to the 2,847 square foot main floor.
- Only columns separate the dining room from the foyer and the family room to enhance the views. The ceiling in both rooms is vaulted to dramatic effect.
- Swinging doors gain entry to the kitchen which opens to expansive rear views. A pair of French doors by the nook give you access to the expansive lanai with two-sided fireplace shared by the porch. The lanai is the perfect setting for an outdoor living room.
- The master has lanai access and a vaulted ceiling. The exercise room part of this suite could be used as a private study.
- Guests will enjoy their stay in the private guest suite - or your study - located just off the foyer.
- Related Plans: Downsize and get a 2-car garage with house plans 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.), 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.) and 16852WG (1,764 square feet).
- Get an angled front-facing 2-car garage with house plan 16863WG (2,234 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,847 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,847 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 615 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 8"
- Depth: 84' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick