Rugged Rustic 3 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan is equally well suited in the mountains or by the water, and is part of a popular plan family that has been a real pleaser.
- The rustic exterior of stone and wood has attractive decorative wood trusses and a covered front porch. In back, there are great outdoor spaces including the covered lanai, barbecue porch and uncovered patio.
- Inside, the family room takes center stage and has access to the the lanai via the angled door in the nook. A fireplace adds a nice touch.
- The kitchen has views to the back and a large pantry plus counter seating.
- The master is privately located in the back corner and has direct patio access. Two bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- The office serves as a flex room and is the quietest place in the home.
- Expand upstairs if you need more space. Or, save that for the future.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 16801WG (1,848 sq. ft.), 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.), 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.) and 16852WG (1,764 square feet).
- And get more room and a 3-car garage with house plan 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.) and 16860WG (2,495 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 275 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick