Rugged Rustic 3 Bedroom Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan is equally well suited in the mountains or by the water, and is part of a popular plan family that has been a real pleaser.
- The rustic exterior of stone and wood has attractive decorative wood trusses and a covered front porch. In back, there are great outdoor spaces including the covered lanai, barbecue porch and uncovered patio.
- Inside, the family room takes center stage and has access to the the lanai via the angled door in the nook. A fireplace adds a nice touch.
- The kitchen has views to the back and a large pantry plus counter seating.
- The master is privately located in the back corner and has direct patio access. Two bedrooms share a bath across the home.
- The office serves as a flex room and is the quietest place in the home.
- Expand upstairs if you need more space. Or, save that for the future.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 16801WG (1,848 sq. ft.), 16800WG (2,091 sq. ft.), 16850WG (2,106 sq. ft.) and 16852WG (1,764 square feet).
- And get more room and a 3-car garage with house plan 16851WG (2,847 sq. ft.) and 16860WG (2,495 sq. ft.).