Rustic Craftsman with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this rustic Craftsman house plan has beautiful wood trim under the front gable.
- The formal dining room and parlor flank the foyer, with wood columns to define the rooms.
- A cozy computer room has lost of windows to brighten the space, making it ideal as a homework spot.
- The great room and kitchen form one huge space that runs side to side.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor include two with built-in desks and a master suite with a private sun porch.
- A fourth guest bedroom is on the finished lower level along with a giant multi-purpose room with fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,663 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 6"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss