About This Plan
- This rustic log home plan features an eight-foot deep wrap-around porch perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
- The Great room with rock fireplace has a vaulted ceiling and handcrafted staircase leading to the upper level.
- For added convenience, a half bath is located just off the kitchen and dining room with nearby basement access if desired.
- The main level master suite has a walk-in closet and private bath while two additional bedrooms are located upstairs. These upper bedrooms are very spacious and share a bathroom with contemporary skylight and full linen closet.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite