Rustic European House Plan
About This Plan
- While this beautiful European house plan has elegant features like the steep roof line and spires, it also has rustic touches like the exterior crown molding over the garage.
- Timber beams inside continue the rustic feel, with a 12' high foyer to usher you into the home.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the great room that has a big fireplace that anchors one end.
- You can seat six people at the big kitchen island where the sink faces the fireplace.
- A screened grilling porch is warmed by an outdoor fireplace for those chilly nights.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a delightful master suite off by itself.
- An ironing board is built right into the wall of the huge walk-in master closet.
- Three family bedrooms lie all the way across the house and bonus space above the garage can be finished when you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 335 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick