Rustic Good Looks
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Timber framing over the vaulted front porch adds a rustic look to this European house plan.
- Inside, the home is spacious and offers an open layout and a beamed ceiling in the huge family room.
- The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the well-designed kitchen with its large island that has seating for five people.
- No formal dining room in this house, just a large dining area with windows on two walls. And you get a front-facing study where you can close off the world. The great room has a flat ceiling with false beams.
- The private master suite is all the way across the house, with two walk-in closets - one that opens directly into the laundry room. Two family bedrooms each have big walk-in closets and a shared hall bathroom.
- A huge vaulted rear porch comes with an outdoor fireplace.
- Future bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate bonus level with house plan 68487VR and 68507VR. Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft.) and 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick