Rustic Good Looks
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Timber framing over the vaulted front porch adds a rustic look to this European house plan.
- Inside, the home is spacious and offers an open layout and a beamed ceiling in the huge family room.
- The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the well-designed kitchen with its large island that has seating for five people.
- No formal dining room in this house, just a large dining area with windows on two walls. And you get a front-facing study where you can close off the world. The great room has a flat ceiling with false beams.
- The private master suite is all the way across the house, with two walk-in closets - one that opens directly into the laundry room. Two family bedrooms each have big walk-in closets and a shared hall bathroom.
- A huge vaulted rear porch comes with an outdoor fireplace.
- Future bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate bonus level with house plans 68487VR, 68507VR and 68646VR. Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft.) and 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick