Hill Country Ranch Home Plan with Dramatic Family Room
About This Plan
- A maintenance-free brick and stone exterior gives an edge to this beautiful 3-bed house plan.
- The huge open great room combines the kitchen, dining area and family room with beams and a fireplace.
- The porch in the rear of the home is vaulted, making it feel even larger.
- On the left side of the home, the master suite is a world of its own with a deluxe master bathroom and two walk-in closets. One closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms each have a walk-in closet.
- When you are ready to expand, there's future space on the second floor above the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with house plan 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.). Get a bonus room over the garage with house plans 68507VR, 68646VR, 68429VR and 68487VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 2"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick