Split-bedroom House Plan with Open and Beamed Family Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and timbers give this hip roofed home plan great curb appeal. Inside, the home is spacious and offers an open layout and a beamed ceiling in the huge family room. The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the well-designed kitchen with its large island that has seating for five people.
- No formal dining room in this house, just a large dining area with views to the back.
- A front-facing study can be closed off to the family room and foyer if you choose.
- The private master suite has two walk-in closets with one of them opening directly to the laundry room for your convenience. Across the home, two family bedrooms each have big walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
- In back, French doors open from the family room to the vaulted rear porch.
- Upstairs, future bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68507VR (2,782 sq. ft.) as well as 68487VR and 68429VR (both 2,700 sq. ft.). Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft.) and 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,098 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 2"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick