Rustic Lodge Home Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior makes this home the perfect choice for a mountain or vacation setting.
- The wonderful open floor plan unites the kitchen with the nook and lodge room with fireplace.
- Beamed ceilings extend over this area as well as the foyer and master suite.
- Enjoy your own private porch with fireplace in the deluxe master suite.
- An optional second floor bonus room adds 290 square feet.
- Related Plan: Swap the Master Suite location with Bedrooms 2 and 3 with house plan 15695GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 11"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"