About This Plan
- An attractive rustic facade complete with fieldstone fireplace and plenty of outdoor living area makes a good first impression.
- Inside this two bedroom A-Frame you will find a great floor plan, lots of open space, good-sized closets and a large open kitchen.
- The ceiling in the living and dining area vaults up to 18' high.
- The mudroom/laundry with walk-in pantry and a coat closet is very practical.
- Upstairs, a private master retreat features a wall of his and her closets, a bathroom with a whirlpool tub and even a cozy deck accessed thru double French doors.
- The ceilings in the master bedroom are 8' high in the center, sloping down to a knee wall of 6'6" at the sides.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,677 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 613 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 32 sq. ft.
- Deck: 474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick