RV Garage with Huge 14' by 14' Garage Door
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof creates a vaulted ceiling in the large RV bay of this Contemporary garage plan.
- The RV bay is accessed through an enormous 14' by 14' door. The high garage door and vaulted ceilings in the bay give you plenty of room for your taller vehicle.
- A 12' by 10' garage door gives you access to the tandem bay. 11' ceilings give you great clearance there as well.
- Climb the stairs to reach an enormous loft studio.
- There are plenty of windows to bring in light.
- Related Plans: Get 10' by 14' garage doors with RV garage plans 68596VR and 68672VR and a 38' by 48' version with garage plan 680006VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: RV Garage, Detached
- Area: 2000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12