Secluded Game Room
About This Plan
- A big secluded game room at the rear of this stunning Mediterranean home gives you a place to entertain and keep the noise away from the rest of the house.
- Windows on all sides make this a bright and airy place to be and sliding glass doors open to the outdoor living porch, when you need a breath of fresh air.
- Elegant tray ceilings crown the formal living and dining rooms, as well as the foyer.
- The first floor master suite also enjoys a tray ceiling and is set off by itself for quiet and privacy.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 on the second floor open to a wonderful covered balcony and share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Loft space has six windows to brighten the room.
- A huge bonus room plus another bathroom over the 3 car garage adds 551 square feet.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,114 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 551 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 96' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss