Sensational European Home with Grand Terrace
About This Plan
- A beautiful stone terrace at the front of this sensational European house plan invites you to enjoy the outdoors with a fireplace to keep you warm.
- Beamed and coffered ceilings throughout the home add a special touch.
- A T-shaped kitchen island gives you marvelous views of the breakfast nook and beamed great room, with French doors and double doors to let you outside.
- The library gets light from windows on two walls and provides a quiet retreat.
- On the second floor, the stunning master suite has a walk-in closet almost as big as the bedroom.
- There's a guest bedroom suite on both floors, each with a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- An over-sized three car garage has plenty of room for storage or even a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,849 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,849 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 0"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1248 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss