Sensational Florida House Plan with Grand Double Staircases
About This Plan
- A series of two-story arches showcase the gorgeous transom windows at the entrance to this sensational Florida house plan.
- The view once you step into the foyer is nothing short of magnificent!
- The twin gently curved staircases frame a circular foyer where you can see all the way back into the great room with its huge wet bar made for entertaining on a large scale.
- The kitchen is also set up for handling large meals, wth tons of counter space topped by gorgeous ceilings.
- In the opulent master suite, the vaulted and beamed ceiling expands the room.
- Notice the sitting area that comes with a cozy fireplace and a wet bar.
- In the grand master bathroom, a circular tub is the focal point of the room.
- Up on the second floor, the curved hallway has open railing so you can see down into the great room and foyer below.
- On each side of the staircase, there's a large bedroom suite.
- Send the crowd upstairs to the amazing vaulted loft that has a wet bar and sliding glass doors to a huge outdoor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Entry: 220 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 220 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 4"
- Depth: 113' 6"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1453 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss