2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Mediterranean house plan has an eye-popping curb appeal and delivers a flexible master-down floor plan.
- The foyer is extra wide and gives you views through to the great room and covered lanai beyond. A sweeping stair rises from the 2-story foyer where an overlook above gives you views below.
- The great room is large and has an exciting shape. A pass-through helps tie it into the ktichen where therer is a large island, bar seating plus a bright nook with lanai access.
- Don't miss the sunroom. With windows making up most of the walls it is a great, sunny oasis.
- The master suite has tons of closet space and opens to the sunroom. A five-fixture bath completes the suite.
- You have lots of options upstairs with a possible 2 or 3 bedrooms, or just a single bedroom plus a den/office and a guest lounge or family room.
- Back downstairs a library with coffered ceiling, large laundry room and garage with storage complete this beautiful house plan.
- The standard ceiling height is 10' except where noted in the ceiling section.
- The rear first floor lanai measures 4'6" by 27'4" and the upper floor balcony is 4'6" by 26'5".
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 134 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1366 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss