Separate Guest Casita
About This Plan
- Beautiful courtyards and a separate guest casita are part of this heavenly Mediterranean home plan.
- A huge bank of sliding glass doors open the great room and the gourmet kitchen to the side covered patio with its views of an optional pool provided by your local pool company.
- The dining room has a double tray ceiling with double doors that open up to a private covered patio.
- Guests will apreciate the privacy of their own separate guest quarters.
- Three big bedrooms are located on the second floor where they can share a loft space that overlooks the great room below.
- This level also has a study with double doors to a private balcony.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 6 on 12 pitch.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss