Shingle Style Home with First Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer but the main living area in this Shingle style home is in back where the kitchen, nook and great room are combined into one space.
- The peninsula eating bar has seating for 4 or use it to just keep Mom company while dinner is cooking.
- The study has a walk-in closet and attached bathroom so it can easily serve as a fifth bedroom.
- Upstairs, the front-facing bedrooms each have two doors that open to an uncovered deck that gives the home an attractive curb appeal.
- The balcony on the second floor has a delightful view of the great room below.
- Future rec space can be finished on your own timetable and adds 460 square feet of living space to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 362 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 362 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick