Shingle Style House Plan with Turreted Sitting Room
About This Plan
- This grand shingle-style home plan has a turreted loft on the second floor that makes you want to grab a good book and relax in a lounge chair.
- The over-sized formal dining room has a gorgeous tray ceiling and a corner fireplace to cast a warm glow while you eat.
- In back, the kitchen and nook are all united under another coffered ceiling and overlook both covered and uncovered outdoor spaces.
- A corner fireplaces warms the giant family room with a wine closet nearby for entertaining.
- Head up the grand curved staircase to reach the bedrooms on the second level along with a huge media room with that boasts a fireplace and its own half bathroom..
- The stunning master suite has the fourth fireplace plus a vaulted ceiling and its own private deck.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 977 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss