Showcase Manor in Two Sizes
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a smaller version of the award winning plan 26606GG. This showcase house plan embraces quaint traditional charms with a columned porch, plank exterior and stone foundation.
- A barrel vaulted porch leads you to the foyer where you will find a curved staircase and a spacious living room for formal entertaining.
- Through the pocket French doors of the living room is a private dining room with direct access to the octagonal kitchen which is open to the family room, breakfast room, and sunken sunroom. It includes a roomy walk-in pantry, and an island for extra counter space. The laundry and mudroom are close by and provide access to the breezeway.
- The sunroom is one step down and incorporates a flagstone floor. A patio door, windows and skylites surround the room and flood the space with sunlight. Joining the sunroom is a cedar arbor. This whimsical space offers the finest in outdoor living.
- The breakfast room with its skylites, French door and windows gracefully invites the morning sun in. The sunken family room features a massive stone fireplace and large expanses of paned glass. Wood columns surround the space and an upper level balcony offers a view through decorative wood trusses. The space is also adorned with an entertainment cabinet with bookcases on each side.
- The master suite includes a treyed ceiling and cozy sitting area. The bathroom has separate vanities with the entrance to the spacious walk-in closet between. The tub area offers a luxurious paladian window with a connected toilet room and shower.
- On the upper level you will find two bedrooms, each with their own bath and walk-in closet.
- NOTE: An optional 3-car garage is included with the plans.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 26606GG (3,476 sq. ft.).