Side Porch Surprise
About This Plan
- With porches front and back each measuring 20'x8' plus a side porch measuring 10' x 20', this house plan offers great places to enjoy the outdoors as well as inviting interior spaces.
- The family room has a fireplace and is open to the kitchen and vaulted breakfast room. Three sets of french doors open to the covered terrace.
- The covered porch off the kitchen is a nice touch, as is the bench and utility room off the garage entrance.
- The master suite has raised ceilings and accesses the terrace. A massive walk-in closet with built-in storage is big enough for him and her.
- A quiet study off the foyer is a great home office or quiet retreat.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and storage. The media center adds 375 square feet if built out.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,347 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 528 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 9"
- Depth: 64' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick