Simple 2-Bed Modern House Plan
About This Plan
- Glass, stone, and contrasting horizontal and vertical siding make this 2-bedroom, modern house plan interesting to the eye.
- Minimal walls within this home provide the desirable, open-concept floor plan allowing sight lines between the living room, kitchen, and dining room.
- Three seats at the kitchen island provide a space for casual meals, and a corner pantry helps the cook remain organized.
- A sliding door off the dining room encourages outdoor living.
- A bedroom sits adjacent the dining room, and a 4-fixture bathroom separates the second bedroom which includes a walk-in closet.
- An unfinished basement gives you room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss