Simple Single Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three bedrooms are arranged to the right leaving the rest of the home for fun with family and friends.
- The master bedroomh as a tray ceiling and Bed 2 vaults, making both spaces more dynamic.
- The entry has views straight through the home creating a welcome feel as you enter.
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen, combining for unbroken views over 35' across.
- A large panty is a few steps away from the garage entry making unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick