About This Plan
- A symmetrical facade with a pleasing mixture of materials lends great curb appeal to this house plan with foundation options.
- You'll enjoy front-to-back views from the foyer and also having a quiet retreat - the den - behind beautiful french doors to your right.
- The back of the home plan is open the full width of the home giving you a great open feel. A corner fireplace in the great room is a nice touch.
- Bedrooms are upstairs, plus a loft which makes a great play or game room.
- Note the balconies off the master suite and the loft.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with media and rec room with house plan 23457JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 232 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss