Simplified Concrete (or 2x6) Construction
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This plan is designed for block construction and also comes in a 2x6 exterior wall version. Choose which version you want with no up-charges..
- The front entry is open on two levels with a maximum ceiling height of 20'. Otherwise enjoy 9' ceilings throughout the home.
- A home office is located just off the foyer.
- The kitchen area, dining room and living room are all located in the rear. Leave the pocket doors open to the living room and enjoy full side-to-side views.
- Off the kitchen you'll enjoy having a large covered terrace, great for al fresco dining or an outdoor living room.
- A rear covered terrace with a large balcony is accessible from the master suite.
- A play room or fourth bedroom is located on the second level.
- Storage space above the garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22560DR and 22302DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss