Bold Two-story House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This two-story house plan boasts a bold and fresh front elevation with a cross-gable roof, front-entry garage, and inviting front porch.
- The main level features an open floor plan for the share living spaces, along with a quiet den, or office for the work-at-home resident. A spacious, covered porch off the dining room encourages you to enjoy nature, while lending a spot to grill.
- An oversized, prep island in the kitchen increases workspace, and the laundry room is in close proximity in order to multi-task.
- Upstairs, discover the sleeping accommodations, with the largest bedroom reserved for the homeowner. The master bath boasts dual closets and a freestanding tub.
- Three secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath, and a sizable, unfinished basement provides plenty of storage space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22302DR (2,402 sq. ft.) and 21652DR (2,427 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"