Single Level Charmer
About This Plan
- This bright and cheery bungalow is an expanded version of our popular plan 21854DR and is feature-rich given its economical size.
- A sheltered entry porch and a partial wraparound porch with a screened porch extension are highlights of this two bedroom house plan.
- Surrounded by the wrap-around porch, the open living area contains a living room, a dining room and a kitchen with a partially curved island. The living room is oriented to enjoy the back yard, thanks to ample windows and direct access to a covered deck.
- The dining area transitions easily to a sunroom whose doors open forward and back to allow an easy outdoor extension of living space.
- Included on the main floor is a master suite including a bank of closets and private bathroom with double vanity and an oversize 72" x 42" shower. A second bedroom at the front of the house has a bathroom conveniently located for access from the bedroom as well as for guests.
- If desired, the front bedroom could be repurposed as an office. Additional bedrooms can be added to the unfinished basement during construction or as the need arises.
- A double garage allows for ample parking and storage and easy access for getting groceries to the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with house plan 22491DR. And eliminate the garage with house plan 21854DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 4"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Wrap Around Porch