Single Story Country House Plan with 4-Beds under 2000 SqFt
About This Plan
- Painted and natural brick, a hip roof and a French door welcome give this one-story house plan great curb appeal. This plan, a larger version of house plan 11768HZ retains the visual appeal of that home while giving you more room to live in.
- Inside, you get four bedrooms in a split bedroom layout, maximizing your privacy.
- An open floor plan allows views to flow from room to room. The kitchen island (3'6" by 7'6") has seating and two sinks. A pantry (4'8" by 7'4") is steps away and gives you great storage.
- A vaulted covered porch in back is the ideal size for dining and relaxing outdoors.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 11768HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick