Sleek Contemporary House Plan Under 3500 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Clean lines and contemporary finishes adorn the exterior of this sleek design that delivers just under 3,500 square feet of living space.
- Entertaining is a breeze in this gourmet kitchen with double islands, expansive pantry, and wine wall serving the adjoining dining room.
- The main-level master bedroom connects to a patio and boasts a spa-like ensuite with natural light in the walk-in closet. Upstairs, a catwalk leads to bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Designed with entertaining in mind, the lower level hosts a wet bar next to the rec room and lower patio, along with a guest suite. A separate suite, complete with a full kitchen and laundry room, includes an exterior door for in-laws or a boomerang child.
- Other notable features include a 3-car garage, large mudroom, and study.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 755 sq. ft.
- Deck: 769 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss