Small Lot Pleaser
About This Plan
- When you need a lot of house in a little space, this house plan fits the bill! A mere 33' wide, the main floor is dedicated to open concept living.
- The living and dining rooms share the warmth of a two-sided fireplace. The large kitchen is a dream to work in with ample storage and a large island with eating bar.
- A laundry room and half bath are conveniently and discretely located near the entry.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and a large bathroom with an oversized shower.
- On the lower level, a bacheleor suite in enjoys its own private entrance and could be a handy mortgage helper.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level apartment with house plans 21587DR, 21955DR with an attached garage and 21957DR (1,821 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss