Small Rustic Home Plan Classic
About This Plan
- This classic rustic home plan delivers an efficient use of space both inside and out. You get views to the back on the main floor which features its own bedroom.
- The great room soars to the upper level. A door leads to the 12'-deep back covered porch. The extra depth gives you the opportunity to put furniture there to enjoy the views.
- A longer porch runs along the full left elevation and around the front.
- Upstairs, the loft looks out over the great room and you'll also find the master bedroom with its own bath and closet. There is a 5' knee wall on the left side of the loft and left side of the master bed. The shed dormer is 8' high. The right side of the upper level starts at zero. The bedroom closet wall is 6' high but can be 7'-8' high if needed.
- The lower level comes with the plans and gives you two more bedrooms, a full bath, a den and covered patio (if your lot permits) and a total of 780 extra square feet of living area bringing the total living area to 2,020 square feet if built.
- ADDED BONUS: The house plan comes with a detached 2-story garage giving you 624 square feet of space to use for your vehicles and toys.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 18743CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick