Country Farmhouse Living with L-Shaped Porch
About This Plan
- The living room features an attractive corner fireplace. Across the foyer, a private study makes for a nice retreat.
- The kitchen features a central island lunch counter. The dining room is nearby and is set off by a recessed bay full of windows.
- Laundry, a half bath and a closet complete this floor.
- The second floor features a comfortable bathroom with abundant natural lighting from skylights. The master bedroom has two separate closets and two additional bedrooms complete the home.
- Related Plans: Gain an attached garage with house plan 21507DR. For a similar design in reverse orientation, see house plan 21951DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 303 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 29' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss