Soaring Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Details throughout this well-planned house plan make this design special. The front elevation is a combination of brick, stone and shake and a covered porch of columns with stone and timber accents.
- Step inside and you'll discover a unique floor plan. A 2-story foyer opens to a formal dining room with a coffered ceiling. Beyond, through a wall of glass is a soaring outdooor living space with an optional 2-sided fireplace perfect for all seasons.
- The centrally-located vaulted porch is open to both the master bedroom and family room.
- A gourmet kitchen opens to the familt room.
- Noteworthy is an over-sized laundry room and home office/mudroom.
- The courtyard layout is especially suitable for narrow lots.
- Related Plans: Downsize to under 3,000 square feet with house plans 15832GE and 15833GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"