Soaring Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- Details throughout this well-planned house plan make this design special. The front elevation is a combination of brick, stone and wood and a covered porch of columns with stone and timber accents.
- Step inside and you'll discover a great floor plan with a 2-story foyer that opens to a formal dining. Beyond, through a wall of glass is a soaring outdooor living space with an optional 2-sided fireplace perfect for all seasons.
- A gourmet kitchen opens to the family room and casual dining area each with a coffered ceiling.
- Upstairs, Bed 2 has a great sitting area. The master has a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and five-fixture bath.
- NOTE: The photos show some changes, including the kitchen and stair layout.
- OPTIONAL FOUNDATIONS: Please allow 7-10 business days if slab or crawlspace are needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15833GE
- Get more room with house plan 15618GE (3,186 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"